Please download the SIMSTICK PRO Manual
1) A transmitter
Find a blank model memory, choose "HELI MODE" (even for planes!!!) and choose "single Servo", not CCPM or any other multi servo configurations.
2) A receiver with standard sized servo connections, S-BUS Connector or a Spektrum satelite
3) The USB to Jack lead provided with your simulator or a suitable Simulator lead. Your simstick will not operate without this!
You will need to bind the receiver/Satelite BEFORE connecting to the simstick. Apply power via a regulated lipo or a NiCad and perform the bind process set out by the manufacturer.
OR you can bind your receiver using Simstick - watch this video for details:
- First, connect the sim lead provided by your Simulator manufacturer to the Jack and USB sockects.
1) If using Phoenix, Reflex and most other simulators please see here...
2) If using Realflight please see here..
Now connect your SIMSTICK to one of your computer's free USB ports.
You will find the Aileron, Pitch and Throttle channels will need to be re-assigned in the in the Transmitter setup screen. Either follow your RC flight simulator instructions. Watch video above...
You are now ready to fly. We hope you enjoy using SIMSTICK as much as we do! Please let us know what you think.